1) Added a new window, that displays the differential as a real-time distribution bar chart. Just for fun.
2) Link to the generic tally counter here: Generic counter
Please feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to me, at: email@example.com
WBC (#x10^9 / L) or (K/uL)
K/uL (including bands)
1) Use the number pad to count cells according to the legend below
2) The frequency and total cell count will appear in the appropriate fields
3) Click the button at the bottom to get a text prinout that can be copy/pasted into your pathology report.
These websites are tools I have built to improve
workflow related to pathology dictations, using templates and report
builders. They are free to use, but please ask permission before
implementing any element of these sites into your existing domain.
I hope you find them useful, Dr. Chandra Krishnan.